- February 12, 2018
- Impexium's EVP of Marketing Makes an Appearance on Through the Noise Podcast to Discuss Membership Management
Listen to the lively discussion about the challenges of operating an association in a world when people have become accustomed to the instant gratification of Netflix and Amazon, where the lines between work and home are blurred and how the AMS community must step-up and drive the outcomes needed for their members to be successful.
- January 18, 2018
- The Aerospace Medical Association Selects Impexium to Modernize its Membership Management
With their previous AMS solution, AsMA faced a major challenge in getting connected more closely to its members and improving the staff’s ability to efficiently manage the business of their association. In response to this challenge, AsMA chose Impexium’s membership management platform.
- January 11, 2018
- Impexium Deployment Drives U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association to New Levels of Membership Success
Impexium, an industry leader in cloud-based association management solutions (AMS), today announced that the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA)—a national trade association for tire manufacturers that produce tires in the U.S—has deployed Impexium’s membership management platform to transform how it connects with its members, delivers more personalized, impactful member experiences and streamlines operational efficiency.
- December 6, 2017
- Three Tips to Generate More Revenue with Your AMS
AMS technology should no longer be viewed as simply a productivity tool to perform tasks faster and cheaper. Rather, today’s mobile first, analytics driven membership management platforms should transform the way an association conducts business. Managing the business of your association, including the ability to increase revenue, identify new sales opportunities and build membership value, should be simple and intuitive--allowing staff and members to work with the latest technology and convenience expected from the for-profit sector.
- November 8, 2017
- How a Data-Driven Approach to Membership Management Boosts Member Engagement
The competition for a member’s time, attention and wallet is overwhelming and, for many associations, a seemingly endless (and losing) battle. Why has it been difficult for associations to effectively respond to this challenge, drive relevant engagement and communicate their unique value to members and prospective members? The answer lies in the association's ability to identify a membership management platform that allows staff and members to work with the latest technologies and conveniences expected from the for-profit sector.
- October 9, 2017
- Analyze and Visualize--Leveraging Data Visualization to Tell Your Story
Data visualization is a powerful way to simplify the complexity of an association’s data and present it in a form which is comprehensible, insightful and actionable. And with interactive visualizations, associations can take the concept a step further by drilling down into charts and graphs for more detail, interactively changing what data is seen and how it’s viewed—all in real-time.
- October 4, 2017
- Eventpedia and Impexium Integration Enhances Attendee Experience for Association Events, Conferences & Tradeshows
Eventpedia, an event technology supplier, today announced its mobile event application integration with Impexium, a global provider of smarter, simpler membership management technology for trade associations, professional societies, association management companies and fraternal organizations. Impexium's100% web-based Association Management Solution (AMS) helps associations transform their business by serving members more intelligently and profitably; strengthening the alignment of strategies and operations; creating value for key relationships (members, customers, prospects and partners); and reducing the cost, time and risks of their AMS initiatives.
- Impexium and Zoomdata Help Associations Achieve New Levels of Business Insight and More Intelligently Serve Members
November 10, 2016
- Impexium and Potomac Digitek, Inc. Announce Partnership to Expand Web Development Options and Increase Customer's Online Success
December 16, 2015